~M~ Former Emotions ~M~ Former Emotions

Also mir gefällt's richtig gut, besonders der alternative Part am Ende ist nochmal so'n richtiger Klimax für das ganze Stück. Nice work again!

PatrickMueller responds:

Danke Mann, dabei find ich es gerade ab deiner "Klimax" eher einfallslos :D

[SQ] Farewell [SQ] Farewell

Total inspirierend! Man spürt bei diesem Stück richtig die rpg-atmosphäre. :)

[SQ] The Last Story [SQ] The Last Story

Sehr emotionales Stück. Mir gefällt die Melody und besonders die Struktur, erst nur Strings, dann nur Piano, dann mischt sich das ganze zu einem klasse Lied!
Sorry, dass ich in letzter Zeit so selten was von mir hören lasse. °XD

Squale responds:

Dachte schon, du wärst verschollen. xD
Nein, danke für dein Review. ^_~

Quantum Ride Quantum Ride

Very nice, great to just lean back and enjoy or listen to while working. The drums sound splendid to me in combination with that deep piano and the fx-synths that have more distance to the listener. Keep it up, choopocobra!

Null - Abyssal Bliss Null - Abyssal Bliss

I like this, it has a very unique sound it. Not what you hear everyday, that makes it great art. There were these little elements out of pace that made it sound a little weird at times, but they were so short that it it didn't even matter and they underlined the crazyness alot. Also, that screamy synth is awesome. Very chill all in all. If you want to make it bump more, you can try to pull up some sounds and sidechain them a little with the drums. Might sound nice. Aside from that, good work. Keep it up!

NullSoundwerks responds:

Thank you. :)
The 'out of pace' bits may be due to some of the synths being mono, and *me* playing octaves on opposite ends.
I'll look into what you were saying about the sidechains, I sorta have a really cluttered technique in making them though.
I'm glad you liked it. And I'm glad you're alive. (This was my first time really using those high pitched sounds, I was worried it was going to cause some sort of aneurysm.)

story of naruto story of naruto

Whoa, great to have you back man! This piece is very emotional and the (very clean and fitting) way you sung to the song made it even more touching. There is no criticism I could give now, you should definitely go on making music in that style. And we also should collaborate again! ° O °

allstarFresh responds:

hey thanks im going to start really making more songs and i would love to collab with you again

[Chaos Lord]* [Chaos Lord]*

Very heavy!

Sorry I have forgotten to leave you my impression about your remix.
It is definitely a very aggressive piece, what I like very much because the heavy dubstep bass makes this so different from the original and sounds great thanks to modulation of the distortion effects. This also doesn't get boring because of the varying parts. I can see this in a brutal, very action-loaded game. Keep it up, you are really talented in music making, especially what I see here, in dubstep making.
10/10 | 5/5

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! It means a lot when the original artist enjoys my music as well!

Remedies [MSB] Remedies [MSB]

Whoa man!

This sounds so great, I love the combination of orchestral and modern synths, especially that main synth...! :O
Melodically and regarding quality, splendid work. This is a masterpiece.
10/10 | 5/5 | faved

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks so much man I appreciate it :)

|-Discovery-| |-Discovery-|

Epic!

I can only join the poeple below and say that the track is really great! I loved the unique transitions that I have never heard that outstanding in your music. Keep it up man!
10/10 | 5/5

O-Prime125 responds:

Appreciate it bro :)

"Everlasting Garden" - 60 secs "Everlasting Garden" - 60 secs

...Wow!

This is just epic, the main part really got me goosebumps. Nothing more I could say, keep up the great work man!
10/10 | 5/5 | faved